Medical Centre provides healthcare (Preventive and First Aid) to students and staff of the School. It is managed by a full time qualified nurse and an attendant.
The facilities provided are:
- Emergency and First aid medications.
- B.P & Sugar monitoring kit.
- Annual health check ups of students in Term-I and follow up in Term-II.
- Team of medical specialists for eye, dental and general check up from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Computerized reports of the check up are given to the parents.
- Records of students with special medical needs are maintained in the medical room.
- Regular health awareness sessions are arranged for students, staff and parents.