The Identity of a Salwanian
“Once a Salwanian, always a Salwanian!”
Salwanians are groomed to be progressive global citizens with a humane outlook and integrity of spirit. They uphold the rich legacy of the institution and reflect its ethos by identifying themselves with the Vision and Mission of the School. Keeping this in view, each child is nurtured to become a responsible Indian citizen and a self-disciplined learner.
Code of Conduct
- Student Details – Parents should furnish and update the School for security reasons (as and when required) with their latest Professional and Personal Data (office address, residential address and contact details).
- Identity Card – Students must carry the Identity Card at all times as it gives them an identity. Parents should also bring the Parent Identity Card whenever they come to school.
- Punctuality & Regularity – We appreciate Punctuality & Regularity to school. Students must be punctual and come to School on time. 75% attendance is mandatory to appear for Final Examination.
- Emphasis – The student should carry textbooks/ notebooks as per the prescribed time-table.
- Leave – In case leave is required for any reason other than medical, students must apply for the same, prior to taking leave through a duly filled application form available at the Reception and school website.
- Cleanliness – Students must observe cleanliness in school in accordance with Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan and respect School Property. They must ensure that no scribbling or graffiti is done anywhere in the School.
- Mobile Phone/ Gadget – Carrying mobile phones or any other electronic gadget to School is prohibited. If a student is found is possession of any such gadget, it will be confiscated.
- Campus Language/ Behaviour – Students should restrain from using unparliamentary language/ violence/ unfair means in any form in the School Campus. The students must respect their elders and be courteous to all.
- Social Media – The students must avoid using social media to post anything against the School or any staff member. This will lead to disciplinary action/ suspension from the school.
- Tobacco – The school is a Tobacco Free Zone and the sale of Tobacco within 100 yards from the school premises is prohibited.