To challenge the inquisitive minds, students are trained to ace various competitive exams conducted in different disciplines from time to time. These Olympiads enhance students’ reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills. The aspiring students are mentored by the expert faculty of the school and motivated to carve a niche for themselves.
|1.||ENGLISH||III-X||International Benchmark Tests by Australian Council of Educational Research (ACER) (November)|
|2.||MATHS||III-X, XI-XII||International Benchmark Tests by Australian Council of Educational Research (ACER) (November) Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad: National Board for Higher Education (NBHM) (August) National Talent Examination: NCERT|
|3.||SCIENCE||III-X||International Benchmark Tests by Australian Council of Educational Research (ACER) (November) National Science Exhibition National Talent Search Examination: NTSE (November) Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE): DOE VVM – Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan|
|4.||S.S.T||VI-X||Heritage Quiz: CBSE National Talent Search Examination: NCERT (November) Global Exchange Programme|
|5.||COMPUTER||III-XII||National Cyber Olympiad by Science Olympiad Foundation|
|6.||COMMERCE||XI-XII||Commerce Olympiad by ICAI|
|7.||SPORTS||VI-XII||Zonal\Inter-Zonal (DOE) \ Nationals by CGF CBSE State\National Championships Invitational Tournaments Organisation of recognised State\National Championships|
|8.||MUSIC / DANCE||III-XII||Degree Course From Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad|
|9.||LANGUAGES||VI-XII VI-XI||Rashtriya Sansthan- Chinmaya mission Sanskrit Academy Hindi Olympiad Examination (Conducted by Hindi Vikas Manch)|
At Salwan, the endeavour is to provide an inclusive and enabling environment to all children with varied needs. We firmly believe that each and every child has the ability to learn and maximize his/her potential through adequate learning opportunities, effective teaching and appropriate resources.
- The school has special educators to cater for certain categories of special children.
- The school is also home to many visually-impaired children who learn and blossom in a sensitive environment.
- Shadow Teaching, Remedial Teaching and Mentorship Programme have been introduced to provide additional support for Early Intervention in case of Learning Gaps.
- The Special Education Programme of the school offers individualized remediation and intervention based on the specific needs of the learners.
- The subject teachers use creative teaching strategies to celebrate diversity in their classrooms.
- Remediation sessions are conducted for the students who have undergone a formal diagnosis as per The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016. They are facilitated through continuous practice and focus is on developing skills and strengthening concepts.
- Regular workshops are organised for the students with learning disabilities. Buddy Concept is followed to help the students not only in academics but also in learning socially appropriate behaviour.
Read to Lead
Visit to Amritpex
Salwan Public School, Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi is a co-educational Senior Secondary School affiliated to CBSE.