At Salwan, we aim to groom self-directed, confident learners, empowered with skills, knowledge and wisdom through well-rounded education. We aspire to ignite in our students a passion for lifelong learning and a zeal to serve the society selflessly. This cannot be achieved without active engagement of highly acclaimed and efficient professionals from different fields. Hence, our selection is based on a rigorous procedure comprising Written Test, Demo Class, Preliminary and Final Interviews taken by a panel of experts.
The aspirants may email their CVs to the following email ids mentioning the post applied for in the subject link:
The Salwan Schools are amongst the leading schools of the National Capital Region and committed to ‘Building the Nation through Education’ since 1941. We offer a conducive work environment and opportunities for professional growth. Our staff are constantly encouraged, empowered and assisted to develop the required skills sets.
Applications are invited from highly motivated, ICT proficient, passionate and committed individuals with a progressive outlook to join our 650+ strong community of educators for following vacancy:
Special Education Teachers (Two)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Ed. with 2 years Diploma Programme in Special Education recognised by Rehabilitation Council of India (Appropriate state license or certification required).
- CTET qualified
- Minimum Two years of experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain a calm and patient demeanor with all students.
- Thorough understanding of various special education needs and services.
- Thorough understanding of and the ability to implement a variety of effective teaching methods.
- Not exceeding 30 years. (Relaxable as per Government norms)
As per 7th CPC norms (Pay Level 6 in the pay matrix)
- Continuous Professional Development of teachers is
- Health Insurance – It is provided for both, the staff and his/her family, as per the
General Instructions for the Applicants:
- Interested and eligible candidates may share their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days from the publishing of this advertisement.
- The rules related to above mentioned posts will be followed as per the guidelines of CBSE and applicable rules of Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be admissible during interview
Salwan Public School, Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi is a co-educational Senior Secondary School affiliated to CBSE.