We understand education and development are important, but nothing matters more than the safety of our children. Our teachers and staff take great care to ensure safety at school by creating a safe and healthy environment that allows children to learn without boundaries - creating a world of endless possibilities for themselves. We have the following measures in place to ensure the safety, health and security of our children.
- Police verification of all staff is undertaken before they assume their duties in the school.
- It is mandatory for support staff to wear a designated uniform and an I-Card. Their attendance is marked at the entry gate, where they are frisked. Meetings of MTS with the Administrative Officer and the Principal are held every week.
- Along with the periodic briefings, trainings and welfare activities are provided to ensure that they have a sense of belongingness and attachment to the school.
- The campus is secured so that only authorized staff may enter.
- No child is handed over to any unknown person without written authorization and proper identification.
- Campus is equipped with fire extinguishers.
- All visitors have to fill their details at the school gate and can enter only after a visitor’s pass has been issued to them. In the premises, their movement is restricted to the reception area.
- There is a clear demarcation of washrooms for students, female staff and male staff.
- There are separate washrooms for the MTS. Only female attendants are on duty outside the washrooms for students.
SENSITIZATION AND AWARENESS
- Children are educated about ‘good touch and bad touch’. The parents are also urged to speak to their children regarding this issue.
- Periodic fire/ disaster drills are conducted to practice evacuation and prepare the children for any eventuality/ emergency.
CCTV AND PA SYSTEM
- CCTV’s have been installed at strategic locations in the school such as at the entry gates, corridors and around the building.
- PA system has been installed in the school to disseminate important information and to monitor the classes
- The Faculty monitors the child for any symptoms of illness during the day and notifies the parents when their child does not feel well.
- Medical check-ups of children are done by a team of doctors from a reputed Hospital and report is sent to parents.
- We have strict policies for administering medication to children. We require a doctor’s note for any medication, given to a child to ensure his/her safety.
- The School provides transport facilities to the students residing on specified routes. The transport charges vary according to the distance involved.
- The transport fee is payable in advance along with the school fee. It is charged for eleven months only (except for the month of June).
- Part withdrawal or one-way travel is not allowed. One month’s notice to the transport incharge is required for withdrawal.
- Responsibility of bringing the child to the bus stop and subsequent collecting the child from the bus stop lies with the parents.
- Change of residence is to be reported to the school for making necessary adjustment if possible.
- We discourage auto rickshaws, private vans for security.
- All school buses have male and female attendants for the safety of the children.
|S.P.S Route No. 30 (For Pick up & Drop Routes)|
|Start Time at 07:15 AM
Azadpur Metro Station – Model Town – Vijay Nagar – Rana Pratap Bagh – C.C. Colony – Shakti Nagar – Nangia Park – Gulabi Bagh Police Station – Pratap Nagar Metro Station – Vivekanand Puri – Sarai Rohilla – Liberty Cinema – Guru Ravi Das Marg – P.S. Prasad Nagar – School.
|S.P.S Route No. 31 (For Pick up & Drop Routes)|
|Start Time at 07:50 AM
West Patel Nagar – Inside West Patel Nagar – West Patel Nagar K Block – 28 Block West Patel Nagar – Patel Park- Prasad Nagar – School.
|S.M.S Route No. 03 (For Pick up Routes only)|
|Start Time at 7:40 AM
Inder Lok – Tri Nagar – Keshav Puram – H Block Ashok Vihar – Water Tank Ashok Vihar – Laxmi Bai College – Bharat Nagar – Gulabi Bagh – Shastri Nagar Metro Station – Sarai Rohilla – Liberty Cinema – Dev Nagar Guru Ravidas Marg – Sat Nagar Main Road – School.
|S.M.S Route No. 04 (Pick up Routes only)|
|Start Time at 7:35 AM
Kirti Nagar Kotak Mahindra – Round About Kirti Nagar – Gurudwara Ramesh Nagar – Samuday Bhawan Ramesh Nagar – Saraswati Garden Water Tank – DMS Booth Ramesh Nagar – Ramesh Nagar Metro Station – Red Light Raja Garden – Kukreja Hospital – Moti Nagar – Pandav Nagar – Krishi Kunj Gate No.2 – Main Road Inder Puri – A Block Inder Puri – PUSA Institute – School.
|S.M.S Route No. 05 (Pick up Routes only)|
|Start Time at 7:30 AM
GTB Nagar Metro Station – Mukherjee Nagar – Malka Ganj – Mall Road – DRDO Complex – Rajpura Road – Bara Hindu Rao Hospital – Azad Market Chowk – Bara Hindu Rao – Filmistan Cinema – Rohtak Road Braham Kumaris Ashram – Jeevan Mala Hospital – Ramjas Road – Hathi Wala Chowk Karol Bagh – Reghar Pura – School.
|S.M.S Route No. 07 (Pick up Routes only)|
|Start Time at 7:35 AM
Punjabi Bagh Club Road – Gurudwara Punjabi Bagh – East Punjabi Bagh – Jai Dev Park – New Moti Nagar – Karam Pura – DLF Moti Nagar – Red Light Moti Nagar – Main Road Shadi Pur – Main Road Patel Nagar – School.
Montessori School Stories
Salwan Public School, Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi is a co-educational Senior Secondary School affiliated to CBSE.