Salwan Public School hosted the First Virtual Career Fair on 24th and 25th January 2022 for the students and parents of Classes IX-XII. Representatives from nine prestigious universities and institutions across India and our illustrious Alumni who have created a niche for themselves guided the students about the different career opportunities that can be pursued.
The highlight of the event was an interactive session with Dr. V S Ravindran, a renowned educational psychologist and trainer, and the panel discussion with Ms. Jyotsna Bhardwaj, Founder Envision India Eduservices. Dr Ravindran busted different myths that children hold and delved deep into the importance to be given to one’s cognitive ability and aptitude in choosing a career. Students need to focus on building values and skills for accomplishing their dreams and career goals.
In the panel discussion, young professionals from different fields reflected on their journey to help students understand & get answers to the major questions that come to their mind regarding Career planning. The event witnessed a huge participation of more than 700 students from 15 schools in Delhi.
The Institutions/Universities that participated in the Fair are as follows:
- Department of Biotechnology, Himachal Pradesh University
- Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Ashoka University
- Pearl Academy
- SIM-Singapore Institute of Management
- International Institute of Hotel Management
- Asian Academy of Film and Television
- Delhi School of Photography