NURSERY (PRE-SCHOOL) ADMISSION - SESSION 2021-2022
Admission schedule for Pre-School (Nursery) for the session 2021-2022 is as follows:
|Commencement of online registration||Thursday, 18.02.2021|
|Last date for online registration||Thursday,04.03.2021|
|3.||School to upload points given to the registered applicants under OPEN SEATS (General Category) on the Website of DoE.||Monday, 15.03.2021|
|4.||Display of List of Selected Candidates (First List & Waiting List)||Saturday, 20.03.2021|
|5.||Resolution of queries of parents, if any||Monday, 22.03.2021 to Tuesday,
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
|6.||Display of Second List of selected candidates (2nd Waiting List), if required||Thursday, 25.03.2021|
|7.||Resolution of queries of parents, if any||Friday, 26.03.2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
|8.||Subsequent list of admission, if any||Saturday, 27.03.2021|
|9.||Closure of Admission Process||Wednesday, 31.03.2021|
The Admission Schedule followed is in Accordance with the guidelines issued
by the Directorate of Education.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS
|%||No. OF SEATS|
Open seats under General Category
|EWS and Disadvantaged Group||25%||44|
|Total number of seats for admission in Nursery||100%||175|
The age eligibility for admission in class Nursery as per the Directorate of Education Order No. F.DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/654-664 dated 09.02.2021 is as under:
- Minimum age - 3 years as on 31st March 2021.
- Upper age limit should be less than 04 years as on 31st March 2021
(i.e. born between
1st April 2017 and 31st March 2018)
As per DOE Circular No.DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/831-836 dated 18.02.2021, relaxation of 30 days in minimum as well as maximum age may be granted. Parents seeking age relaxation may write to us at email@example.com
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
1. Neighbourhood - 20 Points
- Upto 3 kms
- The specified areas (click to check bus routes) on which the school is provisionally providing transport facility.
Residence Proof (any one of the following)
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of the parents (Father/ Mother bearing name of the child)
- Domicile Certificate of the child or of his/her parents
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of the parents or child
- Aadhaar Card/ UID Card issued in the name of the parents
2. First Born Child - 10 points
- Declaration by the parents on a Rs.10/- non-judicial stamp paper (format of declaration attached).
3. Girl Child - 05 Points
- No documents required. (Select the given option in the form)
- If one or both of the parent has studied in Salwan Public School, (Passed Class XII from Salwan Public School, Rajendra Nagar)
- Class XII Mark sheet. In case not available, attach the School Leaving Certificate of Salwan Public School, Rajendra Nagar
5. Social Contribution - 20 Points
- Those who are rendering contribution, physical or professional work (both pro bono) for the last more than 5 years through a registered NGO/ Organization like HELPAGE INDIA, CRY, GOONJ, CHINTAN, CANCARE, CSE, etc. (The NGO/ organization should be working towards Street Children, Slums and Homeless, Old age homes, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and Environment related issues).
6. Proven Track Record of Parents - 20 Points
- International/National/State Awardee for outstanding performance or achievement
in any of the following discipline:
Academics, Sports, Theatre, Art, Literature, Dance & Music and Environment. (Award only from Government of India or GNCT of Delhi or a body recognized by or registered with them, shall be considered) (Tick the appropriate):
- International - 20 points
- National- 15 points
- State - 10 points (only the highest achievement will be awarded points)
7. Original Research or specialization in any field/received recognition for the same by a government recognized body. 15 Points
- For Serial Numbers 5, 6, & 7 please upload documents to substantiate parameters, if applicable.
|HOW TO APPLY ONLINE||Registration closed for Pre-School (Nursery) for the session 2021-2022.|
Important instructions to be noted before filling the form
1. Filling of application form:
- The Registration form will be filled and submitted online.
2. Uploading documents:
The following documents will be required to complete your submission.
Scanned/digital copy of the following documents to be uploaded. Original documents will be verified.
- Student's Photograph (jpeg or png file of maximum 500 KB)
- Father's Photograph (jpeg or png file of maximum 500 KB)
- Mother's Photograph (jpeg or png file of maximum 500 KB)
- Residence Proof (pdf of 1 MB size)
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate (pdf of 1 MB size)
- Documents substantiating Serial No. 5,6 & 7 (pdf of 1 MB size each (maximum 5 files, where applicable)
3. Payment of Registration Fee of Rs. 25/- only :
Registration fee of Rs.25/- is to be paid online. The payment link will be sent to your registered email on successful submission of the Registration form.
- Only valid documents as mentioned above to be uploaded; else the form will be assumed as incomplete and cancelled. No intimation will be sent in this regard.
- Once the form is submitted, no additional documents can be uploaded.
- All NAMES (candidate/ father/ mother) should be filled in expanded format, PLEASE DO NOT USE INITIALS / ABBREVIATIONS.
- The name and spellings shall be similar in all documents like Birth Certificate, Aadhaar, Election Card, Passport, Electricity/MTNL/Water Bill, Domicile certificate, etc.
- Selection of applicants under open seats category will be based strictly on Point System.
- In case of a tie, selection will be made through a draw of lots in the presence of parents of eligible candidates. Date, time and venue of draw of lots will be intimated on the school website.
- Incorrect information, if any, will result in the cancellation of the admission, even after commencement of the session.
- Multiple forms will result in cancellation of all the forms.
- In case of any query regarding submission of form, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closed for Pre-School (Nursery) for the session 2021-2022.