Registration closed for Pre-School (Nursery) for the session 2021-2022. Click here for details.
First List for Pre School (Nursery) admission 2021-22 live at 11:00 a.m. 20th March 2021.
Result of Draw of Lots held on 19.03.2021 for Waiting List. (Click here).
CLASSES I & VII to IX:
1. Parents can apply for admission of their child for classes I, VII, VIII & IX (vacant seats available) by downloading the Registration form available on the school website. (Registration Form)
2. Duly completed Registration Form along with the relevant/applicable documents to be submitted at the school reception along with the registration fee of Rs. 25/-.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM:
a. Copy of the first term Result sheet from the previous school (of the class last attended).
b. Date of Birth Certificate issued by a competent authority.
c. Proof of residence: Ration Card/ Aadhar Card/ Passport.
d. Medical Certificate issued by a RMP ( Registered Medical Practitioners)
3. The shortlisted applicants will be informed telephonically about the schedule of the written test by 31st January 2021. Tentative date for the test will be Monday, 15th February 2021.
4. Acceptance of the admission form/ appearing for the test does not confirm admission.
5. The management decision in all matters will be final.
6. On confirmation of seat selected students will submit the original documents at the time admission.
a. Final Report Card.
b. SLC of the child countersigned by the Education Officer.
c. Copy of the Transfer Certificate of Parent in case of change of state.
d. Document / Proof related to the Parents Profession (A letter/ Certificate from the organization where the parent works).
7. The school will continue to conduct online classes as per directions of Directorate of Education till schools are allowed to reopen.
KINDLY NOTE:- ADDITIONAL VACANCIES OF OTHER CLASSES WILL BE INTIMATED BY MID OF MARCH 2021
The stream selection forms are filled by the students in Class X as per their interest and aptitude.
The Merit List is prepared as per the result of Classes IX and X
Since limited number of seats are available in each stream, the following criteria is adhered to for allocating the streams:
|Average of Maths and Science||Average of English, Maths and Social Science||As per the aptitude and interests of the student|
|Minimum Grade required in Maths and Science||Minimum Grade required in English, Maths and Social Science|