Salwan Public School has always laid great emphasis on inculcating reading habits among children during their formative years.
The school hosts two libraries :
- The senior library is well stocked and fully air conditioned. It features over 20,000 books and over 40 journals. There is an enriched reference section and a variety of books are available on career counseling, self- motivation, English and Hindi fiction, sports, hobbies, and education.
- The library is well equipped with internet enabled workstations.
- Students are encouraged to be avid readers and their reviews are posted online in the library blog Readerville.
- The school is a member of -
- The British Council Library.
- Habitat World at India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-03.
- Chinmaya Mission, 89, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
The Junior School Library is well-stocked with about 11500 books comprising of fiction as well as non fiction. Students also enjoy the stories through audio visual aids.
It is well equipped to stimulate and inspire the young minds by satisfying their curiosity and enhancing their knowledge through exciting and informative books and magazines such as Children’s Digest, Children’s World, Wisdom and Magic Pot etc.