Learning through Collaboration
The Salwan School enables its students to experience a truly global education. Student Exchange Programs help in developing a global perspective in students through myriad opportunities of collaboration. In order to provide consistent exposure to the best educational practices followed in India and abroad, students have been involved in the following ongoing student exchange programs :
- Educational Exchange Program with The Choice School, Kochi
- International Exchange Program with Seymour College, Australia
- Exchange Program with Loxford School of Science and Technology, UK
Learning Outcomes of the collaborative programmes are as follows :
- The programs encourage collaborative learning among the students from the partner schools through sharing of best teaching-learning practices and progressive exchange of ideas.
- The students are able to work collaboratively within team environments to develop cultural and societal awareness, understanding of diversity and different approaches for effective communication.
- The students are able to appreciate the importance of cultural diversity. They also get an opportunity to learn about each other’s varied culture and heritage.
- The exchange programs instill a global perspective in students. They develop sensitivity towards cultural issues through acceptance of diverse perspectives.